The German Society of Pediatric Surgery has been appointed to host the 4th World Congress of the World Federation of Associations of Pediatric Surgeons. The Congress will take place in Berlin from October 13th – 16th, 2013. For our society this is a great honor and we have the pleasure to invite you to Berlin on this occasion.
The Congress motto is “Children‘s Surgery with Competence & Heart”, and many activities will be executed to meet both pretensions.
Clinical and scientific topics will include:
• Endoscopy and Minimal Invasive Surgery (including SILS, robotics)
• Hepato-biliary pancreatic surgery
• Short bowel syndrome
• Surgery of newborn and congenital malformations
• Thoracic surgery (including CDH)
• Vascular anomalies and malformations
Berlin is the trend-setting city and capital of Germany and has experienced tremendous changes during recent years. Besides an inspiring scientific program, further exceptional highlights can be enjoyed when colleagues gather from all over the world. Berlin makes your heart beat and guarantees a lot of fun.
Looking forward to welcoming you in 2013!